18.2910, Calls: Lang Acquisition/Turkey; Computational Ling,Lexicography/Spain

Fri Oct 5 21:01:36 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2910. Fri Oct 05 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2910, Calls: Lang Acquisition/Turkey; Computational Ling,Lexicography/Spain

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.