18.2984, Jobs: Computational Linguistics: Rank Open, Accelovation, Inc

Sat Oct 13 12:40:04 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2984. Sat Oct 13 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2984, Jobs: Computational Linguistics: Rank Open, Accelovation, Inc

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 12-Oct-2007
From: Steve Winters < swinters at accelovation.com >
Subject: Computational Linguistics: Rank Open, Accelovation, Inc, Mountain View, CA, USA

Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 08:38:37
From: Steve Winters [swinters at accelovation.com]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=18-2984.html&submissionid=158721&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Accelovation, Inc
Web Address: http://www.accelovation.com

Job Rank: Rank Open

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics

Accelovation, a well-funded, fast growing company with an impressive roster
of top-tier Fortune 500 companies, seeks to grow its team with a hands-on
computational grammarian. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a
growing and dynamic team that is committed to delivering the very best to
our customers. Accelovation has great potential with an already sizable and
enviable customer roster.

Accelovation's ground-breaking solution combines search and text analytics
technologies to help business users answer complex questions faster, more
accurately, and with greater confidence by finding and extracting answers
from the Internet and subscription content.

The Computational Grammarian role involves natural language data analysis,
writing pattern matching rules and debugging the rules in our
industry-leading Natural Language Platform.

The ideal candidate should have a Master's or PhD degree in (Computational)
Linguistics with hands-on experience in writing computational grammars.
Programming experience is a plus. We look for people who are flexible
(required in a startup), learn quickly, and love getting into the details.

Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.

Authorization to work in the US and relocation are required.

To apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter via email to the address
listed below with the subject of 'Computational Grammarian'.

Email Address for Applications: team at accelovation.com
Contact Information
	Team
	Email: team at accelovation.com