18.2997, Calls: Cognitive Science,Computational Ling,Syntax/USA

Mon Oct 15 03:04:11 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2997. Sun Oct 14 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2997, Calls: Cognitive Science,Computational Ling,Syntax/USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.