18.3014, FYI: Brill's Special Backlist Offer

Mon Oct 15 15:52:06 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-3014. Mon Oct 15 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.3014, FYI: Brill's Special Backlist Offer

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

Date: 11-Oct-2007
From: Liesbeth Kanis < kanis at brill.nl >
Subject: Brill's Special Backlist Offer

Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:50:51
From: Liesbeth Kanis [kanis at brill.nl]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=18-3014.html&submissionid=158599&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Brill is pleased to announce a special offer on a selection of our leading
titles in the Humanities and Social Sciences, including Language &
Linguistics titles. For a limited period only, we are offering up to 70%
discount on a wide selection of titles in all our major areas of
publication, offering you the opportunity to expand your personal library
at significantly reduced prices.

Kindly note that the offer is valid until 31st December 2007 and while
stock lasts.

We hope that you will find a number of interesting titles in this offer.
Please go to http://www.brill.nl for more information or download
the special offer brochure
http://www.brill.nl/brochures/backlistoffer2007web.pdf

For a print copy of the special offer, please send your request to
marketing at brill.nl

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable