18.3116, Calls: Applied,General Ling,Lang Acquisition,Socioling/USA

Wed Oct 24 14:45:37 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-3116. Wed Oct 24 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.3116, Calls: Applied,General Ling,Lang Acquisition,Socioling/USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.