18.3125, Calls: Semantics/Lingvisticae Investigationes (Jrnl)

Fri Oct 26 01:42:32 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-3125. Thu Oct 25 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.3125, Calls: Semantics/Lingvisticae Investigationes (Jrnl)

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.