18.2572, Calls: Applied Ling,Discourse Analysis,Pragmatics,Sociolinguistic/Canada

Tue Sep 4 13:51:10 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2572. Tue Sep 04 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2572, Calls: Applied Ling,Discourse Analysis,Pragmatics,Sociolinguistic/Canada

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Jeremy Taylor <jeremy at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.