18.2683, Jobs: Modified: Eng/Comp Ling: Comp Linguist, Cognition Technologies

Fri Sep 14 17:51:38 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2683. Fri Sep 14 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2683, Jobs: Modified: Eng/Comp Ling: Comp Linguist, Cognition Technologies

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 12-Sep-2007
From: Kathleen Dahlgren < kathleen.dahlgren at cognition.com >
Subject: Modified: English & Computational Linguistics: Computational Linguist, Cognition Technologies, Inc., Santa Monica, CA, USA

Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:50:22
From: Kathleen Dahlgren [kathleen.dahlgren at cognition.com]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=18-2683.html&submissionid=156090&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Cognition Technologies, Inc.
Department: Natural Language Processing
Web Address: http://www.cognition.com

Job Rank:

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics; Finite State Machines

Required Language(s): English (eng)

Computational Linguist

Education:
Computational Linguistics

Job Description:
A software company with advanced natural language processing and search
software seeks a computational linguist to program text processing modules.
Degree in computational linguistics required.  Experience with finite
state machines desirable.  Experience in C, and C++ required.  Unix and
Windows operating systems desirable. Please send your resume to Kathleen
Dahlgren at the application email adddress listed below, and be prepared to
show a portfolio of programs you have written.

Application Deadline: 01-Dec-2007
	, US
Email Address for Applications: kathleen.dahlgren at cognition.com
Contact Information: