18.2727, Confs: Language Acquisition/USA

Wed Sep 19 18:01:50 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2727. Wed Sep 19 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2727, Confs: Language Acquisition/USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

Date: 17-Sep-2007
From: Enkeleida Kapia < ekapia at bu.edu >
Subject: Boston University Conference on Language Development

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:00:31
From: Enkeleida Kapia [ekapia at bu.edu]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=18-2727.html&submissionid=156503&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

Boston University Conference on Language Development
Short Title: BUCLD