18.2748, Calls: Semantics/International Journal of Semantic Computing (Jrnl)

Sat Sep 22 16:54:50 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2748. Sat Sep 22 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2748, Calls: Semantics/International Journal of Semantic Computing (Jrnl)

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.