18.2755, Calls: General Ling/USA; General Ling/USA

Sat Sep 22 18:23:40 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2755. Sat Sep 22 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2755, Calls: General Ling/USA; General Ling/USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.