18.2774, Jobs: Eng & Gen Ling & Analysis: Info Analyst Contractor, Ask.com

Tue Sep 25 13:39:43 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2774. Tue Sep 25 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2774, Jobs: Eng & Gen Ling & Analysis: Info Analyst Contractor, Ask.com

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 24-Sep-2007
From: Randy Calistri-Yeh < randy.calistri-yeh at ask.com >
Subject: English & General Linguistics & Analysis: Information Analyst Contractor, Ask.com, Edison, NJ, USA

Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:38:17
From: Randy Calistri-Yeh [randy.calistri-yeh at ask.com]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=18-2774.html&submissionid=157201&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Ask.com
Web Address: http://www.ask.com

Job Rank: Information Analyst Contractor

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics

Required Language(s): English (eng)

quality.
2. Provide feedback on automated search results, make judgments on various
lists.
3. Compare results from multiple systems using specialized evaluation tools.

Requirements:
1. Heavy internet user with experience using multiple search engines.
2. Extremely fluent English (native speaker preferred) with excellent
spelling and grammar.  Some formal linguistic training preferred.
3. Strong familiarity with popular American culture topics such as movies,
music, online games, current events, etc.
4. Excellent analytical skills (data analysis, pattern identification).
5. Experience with MS Office and web browsers.
6. Excellent communication, teamwork, and innovation.

Email Address for Applications: kbanks at ask.com
Contact Information:
	Kevin Banks
	Email: kbanks at ask.com