18.2797, Confs: Cognitive Science;Computational Linguistics;Syntax/USA

Wed Sep 26 18:31:10 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-2797. Wed Sep 26 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.2797, Confs: Cognitive Science;Computational Linguistics;Syntax/USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

Date: 26-Sep-2007
From: Robert Berwick < berwick at csail.mit.edu >
Subject: Where Does Syntax Come From? Have We All Been Wrong?

Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:29:25
From: Robert Berwick [berwick at csail.mit.edu]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=18-2797.html&submissionid=157369&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

Where Does Syntax Come From? Have We All Been Wrong?