19.1096, 98.5 Percent: Chance That You've Contributed Nothing

Wed Apr 2 20:03:26 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1096. Wed Apr 02 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1096, 98.5 Percent: Chance That You've Contributed Nothing

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Maria Moreno-Rollins <maria at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html

Date: 02-Apr-2008
From:  linguist < linguist at linguistlist.org >
Subject: $8710 Still Needed For The Advisors' Challenge

Current Standing: Top 5 Schools in LL Grad School Challenge:
1. Stanford University   	               $2315
2. University of Arizona                       $1500
3. University of California, Santa Barbara     $1431
4. University of Toronto 	               $1090
5. University of California, Berkeley 	        $895

Yesterday's Grad School Biggest Donor: University of Washington

To see the full list, go to: http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2008/gradschools/allschools.html