19.1097, Calls: General Ling/Turkey; Ling Theories,Typology,Syntax/Australia

Wed Apr 2 20:36:48 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1097. Wed Apr 02 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1097, Calls: General Ling/Turkey; Ling Theories,Typology,Syntax/Australia

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.