19.1101, Calls: Cog Sci,Neuroling/Finland;Psycholing,Semantics/Germany

Wed Apr 2 20:51:37 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1101. Wed Apr 02 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1101, Calls: Cog Sci,Neuroling/Finland;Psycholing,Semantics/Germany

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.