19.1165, Jobs: Comp Linguistics: Programmer Analyst, Linguistic Data Consortium

Mon Apr 7 17:54:41 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1165. Mon Apr 07 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1165, Jobs: Comp Linguistics: Programmer Analyst, Linguistic Data Consortium

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Luiza Newlin Lukowicz <luiza at linguistlist.org>

Date: 04-Apr-2008
From: Kazuaki Maeda < maeda at ldc.upenn.edu >
Subject: Computational Linguistics: Programmer Analyst, Linguistic Data Consortium, Philadelphia, PA, USA

Current Standing: Top 5 Schools in LL Grad School Challenge:
1. Stanford University   	               $2580
2. University of Arizona                       $1810
3. University of California, Santa Barbara     $1636
4. University of Washington 	               $1419
5. University of Toronto                       $1125

Yesterday's Grad School Biggest Donor: University of Utah

To see the full list, go to: http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2008/gradschools/allschools.html