19.1171, Calls: Cog Sci,Neuroling/Canada;Cog Sci,Pragmatics,Semantics/Belgium

Mon Apr 7 20:11:42 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1171. Mon Apr 07 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1171, Calls: Cog Sci,Neuroling/Canada;Cog Sci,Pragmatics,Semantics/Belgium

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.