19.1179, Diss: Anthro Ling/Lang Acq/Soci oling: Slez áková: 'The Variety of Vi...'

Tue Apr 8 16:28:10 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1179. Tue Apr 08 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1179, Diss: Anthro Ling/Lang Acq/Socioling: Slezáková: 'The Variety of Vi...'

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Evelyn Richter <evelyn at linguistlist.org>

Date: 08-Apr-2008
From: Jitka Slezáková < slezakovajitka at seznam.cz >
Subject: The Variety of Vietnamese Czech as an Example of Transcultural Communication in the Czech Republic

Current Standing: Top 5 Schools in LL Grad School Challenge:
1. Stanford University   	               $2580
2. University of Arizona                       $1810
3. University of California, Santa Barbara     $1661
4. University of Washington 	               $1419
5. University of Toronto                       $1205

Yesterday's Grad School Biggest Donor: West Virginia University

To see the full list, go to: http://linguistlist.org/fund-drive/2008/gradschools/allschools.html