19.1221, Calls: General Ling/Australia; General Ling/Brazil

Wed Apr 9 19:05:24 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1221. Wed Apr 09 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1221, Calls: General Ling/Australia; General Ling/Brazil

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.