19.1293, Confs: General Linguistics/Germany

Wed Apr 16 19:06:37 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1293. Wed Apr 16 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1293, Confs: General Linguistics/Germany

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

Date: 15-Apr-2008
From: Miriam Butt < miriam.butt at uni-konstanz.de >
Subject: Workshop: A Noncanonical Perspective on Case

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:04:51
From: Miriam Butt [miriam.butt at uni-konstanz.de]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-1293.html&submissionid=175520&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

Workshop: A Noncanonical Perspective on Case