19.1313, Calls: General Ling,Typology/Germany; General Ling,Syntax/Germany

Fri Apr 18 14:32:32 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1313. Fri Apr 18 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1313, Calls: General Ling,Typology/Germany; General Ling,Syntax/Germany

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.