19.1392, Jobs: Phonology: Lecturer, Northeastern University

Thu Apr 24 18:40:03 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1392. Thu Apr 24 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1392, Jobs: Phonology: Lecturer, Northeastern University

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 23-Apr-2008
From: janet randall < randall at neu.edu >
Subject: Phonology: Lecturer, Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:37:50
From: janet randall [randall at neu.edu]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-1392.html&submissionid=176381&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Northeastern University
Department: Linguistics Program
Job Location: Massachusetts, USA
Web Address: http://www.northeastern.edu/neuhome/index.php

Job Rank: Lecturer

Specialty Areas: Phonology

The Linguistics Program at Northeastern University invites applications for
a part-time Lecturer for Fall 2008 to teach one course in Phonology. A
tenure track hire may be slated for the following year. The class meets
Tuesday and Friday from 1:35-2:50 and cannot be changed. The stipend is
$5300. Preference will be given to those with a PhD by August, 2008. Send
letter, CV, list of references, and graduate transcripts, by May 31, to the
address below.

The university seeks excellence through diversity among its administrators,
faculty, staff, and students. The university prohibits discrimination on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or
marital status. Application by members of all underrepresented groups is
encouraged.

Application Deadline: 31-May-2008
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Janet Randall
	406 Holmes  Hall  - Northeastern University
	Linguistics Program
	360 Huntington Ave.
	Boston, MA 02115
	USA