19.1441, Calls: Clinical Linguistics, General Linguistics/Poland

Tue Apr 29 16:13:48 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-1441. Tue Apr 29 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.1441, Calls: Clinical Linguistics, General Linguistics/Poland

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.