19.2402, FYI: Journal on Comparative and Historical Linguistics

Fri Aug 1 20:26:35 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2402. Fri Aug 01 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2402, FYI: Journal on Comparative and Historical Linguistics

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 01-Aug-2008
From: Kirill Babaev < journal at nostratic.ru >

Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 16:25:48
From: Kirill Babaev [journal at nostratic.ru]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-2402.html&submissionid=185783&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Dear Colleagues,

It is with great pleasure that we are able to introduce to you a brand new
peer-reviewed journal dedicated to various issues of comparative and
historical linguistics, under the title ''Journal of Language Relationship''.

The Journal will be published jointly by Russian State University for the
Humanities and Institute of Linguistics (Russian Academy of Science).

Please see detailed information and contact the Editors at
http://journal.nostratic.ru.

Feel free to apply for subscription of the Journal's newsletter at
journal[at]nostratic.ru.

Best regards

Editors

Linguistic Field(s): Historical Linguistics