19.2430, FYI: All-New SpecGram (August 2008) Online

Tue Aug 5 14:21:00 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2430. Tue Aug 05 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2430, FYI: All-New SpecGram (August 2008) Online

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 02-Aug-2008
From: Trey Jones < Trey at SpecGram.com >
Subject: All-New SpecGram (August 2008) Online

Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 10:19:37
From: Trey Jones [Trey at SpecGram.com]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-2430.html&submissionid=185822&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Greetings Linguists!

The August 2008 issue of Speculative Grammarian--the premier scholarly
journal featuring research in the neglected field of satirical
linguistics--is now available online for your browsing pleasure.

http://SpecGram.com/CLIV.4/

Included in this issue--intriguing all-new articles concerning the
bilingual bilemma, the linguistic origins of divinity, and more
center-embedding; another installment of the Cartoon Theories of
Linguistics; another Linguistically-Themed Pseudo-Nihonese HanjieLinguru;
and the usual high-quality collection of articles, letters from our
readers, and more...

Next time (September 2008), we will have another all-new issue of SpecGram.

Enjoy!

-Trey Jones
Managing Editor, Speculative Grammarian
http://SpecGram.com