19.2432, Calls: General Ling/UK; General Ling,Pragmatics,Typology/Germany

Tue Aug 5 14:35:48 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2432. Tue Aug 05 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2432, Calls: General Ling/UK; General Ling,Pragmatics,Typology/Germany

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.