19.2491, Calls: General Linguistics/Concentric: Studies in Linguistics (Jrnl)

Tue Aug 12 22:36:07 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2491. Tue Aug 12 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2491, Calls: General Linguistics/Concentric: Studies in Linguistics (Jrnl)

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.