19.2505, Books: Ling Theories/Synt ax/Semantics: Gu éron, Lecarme (Eds)

Thu Aug 14 14:35:47 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2505. Thu Aug 14 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2505, Books: Ling Theories/Syntax/Semantics: Guéron, Lecarme (Eds)

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.