19.2510, Books: Psycholing/Socioling/Semantics: Goatly

Thu Aug 14 16:51:12 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2510. Thu Aug 14 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2510, Books: Psycholing/Socioling/Semantics: Goatly

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.