19.2530, Jobs: Language Acquisition Disorders: Junior Prof (W1), U Potsdam

Mon Aug 18 14:28:37 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2530. Mon Aug 18 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2530, Jobs: Language Acquisition Disorders: Junior Prof (W1), U Potsdam

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 18-Aug-2008
From: Barbara Hoehle < hoehle at rz.uni-potsdam.de >
Subject: Language Acquisition Disorders: Junior Professor (W1), University of Potsdam, Germany

Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:27:06
From: Barbara Hoehle [hoehle at rz.uni-potsdam.de]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-2530.html&submissionid=187204&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University of Potsdam
Department: Linguistics
Job Location: Potsdam, Germany
Web Address: http://www.ling.uni-potsdam.de

Job Rank: Junior Professor (W1)

Specialty Areas: Psycholinguistics; Language Acquisition Disorders

The Linguistics Department of the University of Potsdam offers a Junior
Professorship (W1) for Language Acquisition Disorders with a focus on
specific language impairment and language acquisition in children with
genetic disorders. Applicants should have an excellent research background
and a comprehensive publication record in the area of language acquisition
disorders. The holder of this position contributes to teaching in the
different programs of the department (BSc Patholinguistics, European
Masters in Clinical Linguistics, Integrated Master and PhD Program in
Experimental-Clinical Linguistics). Experiences in applications for
external funding are expected. The position can be filled for three years
with the possibility of an extension for further three years after a
positive evaluation.

Application Deadline: 15-Sep-2008
Mailing Address for Applications:
	The President of the University of Potsdam
	Am Neuen Palais 10
	Potsdam 14469
	Germany
Contact Information: