19.2653, FYI: Brill to attend 18th ICSIES

Sat Aug 30 13:25:12 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2653. Sat Aug 30 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2653, FYI: Brill to attend 18th ICSIES

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 28-Aug-2008
From: Liesbeth Kanis < kanis at brill.nl >
Subject: Brill to attend 18th ICSIES

Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:24:00
From: Liesbeth Kanis [kanis at brill.nl]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-2653.html&submissionid=188247&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Brill will attend the 18th International Conference of the Society of
Indo-European Studies

http://www.uni-salzburg.at/portal/page?_pageid=665,561278&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
21 - 27 September, 2008, Salzburg, Austria

If you wish to schedule a meeting in advance to talk about a publishing
proposal or to hear more about Brill's exciting Language & Linguistics
publishing program, please contact me directly at: kanis at brill.nl

Of course, you are more than welcome to visit our stand during the
conference. Brill's recent titles in the areas of Indo-European Studies and
Language & Linguistics will be on display and available at conference
discount.

The series editors of Brill's new series: Brill's Studies in Indo-European
Languages and Linguistics (http://www.brill.nl/bsiel) will also be present
to discuss any proposals you may have for the series.

I look forward to meeting you there.

Ms. Liesbeth Kanis
Acquisitions Editor Language & Linguistics

BRILL
P.O. Box 9000
2300 PA Leiden
The Netherlands