19.3918, FYI: Nordic scholarships for NSF Graduate Research Fellows

Sat Dec 20 07:28:21 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-3918. Sat Dec 20 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.3918, FYI: Nordic scholarships for NSF Graduate Research Fellows

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 17-Dec-2008
From: Curt Rice < curt.rice at hum.uit.no >

Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 02:24:57
From: Curt Rice [curt.rice at hum.uit.no]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-3918.html&submissionid=199946&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

A collaboration between NSF and the Research Council of Norway creates
scholarship possibilities for NSF Graduate Research Fellows. Current
fellows can receive supplemental funding to spend 2-12 months at
Norwegian Centers of Excellence.

The Center for Advanced Study in Theoretical Linguistics (CASTL) at the
University of Tromsø is a Norwegian Center of Excellence. We would welcome
the opportunity to host NSF fellows through this program, especially in the
fields of phonology, syntax, semantics or language acquisition.

Details of the program and the application procedure are provided at:
www.rcn.no/us