19.3925, Jobs: TEFL/TESOL: Full/Assoc/Asst Prof, National Taiwan Normal U

Sun Dec 21 14:57:26 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-3925. Sun Dec 21 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.3925, Jobs: TEFL/TESOL: Full/Assoc/Asst Prof, National Taiwan Normal U

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 19-Dec-2008
From:  WU < jjwu at ntnu.edu.tw >
Subject: General or Applied Linguistics (TEFL/TESOL): Full/Associate/Assistant Professor, National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei

Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 09:55:58
From:  WU [jjwu at ntnu.edu.tw]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-3925.html&submissionid=200194&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: National Taiwan Normal University
Department: English
Job Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Web Address: http://www.eng.ntnu.edu.tw/main.php

Job Rank: Full/Associate/Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: General Linguistics

Successful candidates will be required to teach language and content
courses to English and non-English majors in addition to courses in their
area of specialization.

To apply: (submit the following to the address below)
1. Application form.
(http://web.ntnu.edu.tw/~justi67/Application_form071129.doc)
2. Photocopy of PhD degree certificate (or an official letter indicating
that the degree will be received by June 1, 2009) and a transcript. (Both
should be authenticated by an ROC embassy if they are from an overseas
university.)
3. Certificate of employment in related field.
4. Photocopy of ID (or passport photo page) and a recent photo.
5. English autobiography (including field and specialties) and a brief plan
for a proposed course syllabus.
6. List of publications, presentations, and research projects in the past
three years.
7. Copy of PhD dissertation and other representative publications in English.
8. Three letters of recommendation, sealed and signed, should be included
in the application packet.

Application Deadline: 16-Feb-2009
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Professor and Chair Chiou-Lan Chern