19.3941, Books: Discourse Analysis/Pragmatics: van Rees

Mon Dec 22 00:27:30 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-3941. Sun Dec 21 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.3941, Books: Discourse Analysis/Pragmatics: van Rees

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Hannah Morales <hannah at linguistlist.org>

Links to the websites of all LINGUIST's supporting publishers
are available at the end of this issue.