19.372, Calls: Phonology/France; Applied Ling,Ling & Literature/Denmark

Fri Feb 1 17:03:17 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-372. Fri Feb 01 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.372, Calls: Phonology/France; Applied Ling,Ling & Literature/Denmark

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.