19.418, Confs: General Linguistics/Germany

Tue Feb 5 16:31:30 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-418. Tue Feb 05 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.418, Confs: General Linguistics/Germany

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

Date: 05-Feb-2008
From: Ulrike Wrobel < wrobel at daf.uni-muenchen.de >
Subject: Gestures: A Comparison of Signed and Spoken Languages

Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 11:29:24
From: Ulrike Wrobel [wrobel at daf.uni-muenchen.de]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-418.html&submissionid=168461&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

Gestures: A Comparison of Signed and Spoken Languages