19.428, Calls: Phonology/UK; Morphology,Phonology,Computational Ling/USA

Tue Feb 5 18:52:52 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-428. Tue Feb 05 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.428, Calls: Phonology/UK; Morphology,Phonology,Computational Ling/USA

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.