19.445, Jobs: German, Standard; French & Comp Ling: Consultant,Basis Technology

Thu Feb 7 17:57:05 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-445. Thu Feb 07 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.445, Jobs: German, Standard; French & Comp Ling: Consultant,Basis Technology

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Luiza Newlin Lukowicz <luiza at linguistlist.org>

Date: 06-Feb-2008
From: Bushra Zawaydeh < bushraz at basistech.com >
Subject: German, Standard; French & Computational Linguistics: Consultant, Basis Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA

Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 12:55:57
From: Bushra Zawaydeh [bushraz at basistech.com]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-445.html&submissionid=168609&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Basis Technology
Job Location: Massachusetts, USA (Telecommute)
Web Address: http://www.basistech.com/

Job Rank: Consultant

Specialty Areas: Computational Linguistics

Required Language(s): French (fra)
                      German, Standard (deu)

Basis Technology is seeking one French and one German native speakers for
the following two positions:

Contractor 1:
Seeking: native speaker and writer of German, literate in online web
technologies, user of online web technologies in the German locale,
familiarity with basic grammar. Access to a computer, internet, MS Word and
Excel. Available immediately for up to 10 hours a week / $25 hour. Duration
1+ months. Lives preferably in the Boston area.

Contractor 2:
Seeking: native speaker and writer of French, literate in online
technologies, user of online technologies in the French locale, familiarity
with basic grammar. Access to a computer, internet, MS Word and Excel.
Available immediately for up to 10 hours a week / $25 hour. Duration 1+
months. Lives preferably in the Boston area.

If interested please forward your resume to the e-mail provided below.

Email Address for Applications: bushraz at basistech.com
Contact Information:
	Dr. Bushra Zawaydeh
	Email: bushraz at basistech.com