19.487, FYI: Linguistics&Language Sciences Web Page - AAAS

Mon Feb 11 21:19:04 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-487. Mon Feb 11 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.487, FYI: Linguistics&Language Sciences Web Page - AAAS

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Matthew Lahrman <matt at linguistlist.org>

Date: 10-Feb-2008
From: Lise Menn < lise.menn at colorado.edu >
Subject: Linguistics&Language Sciences Web Page - AAAS

Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:18:18
From: Lise Menn [lise.menn at colorado.edu]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-487.html&submissionid=168942&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

The Linguistics & Language Sciences Web Page for our section of the America
Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) is now up and running,
thanks to the help of many people. Check them out!  Go to
http://www.aaas.org/aboutaaas/organization/sections/ling.shtml, or if you
forget, just Google AAAS and enter Linguistics in the  search query box
that will come up on the left side of the page, and follow the obvious links.

Student memberships are only $75, SCIENCE is included, and you can get an
on-line subscription to SCIENCE if you start by becoming a member online.
It's the one of the best ways to keep up with major developments in related
sciences, and with the news that other folks are reading about linguistics.

Also, AAAS is meeting in Boston this year, Feb 14-18; you can still
register if you want to go.  We'll be posting a list of symposia of
interest to linguists shortly.

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable