19.495, Calls: Anthropological Ling/USA; General Ling/Australia

Tue Feb 12 15:34:52 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-495. Tue Feb 12 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.495, Calls: Anthropological Ling/USA; General Ling/Australia

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.