19.577, Calls: General Linguistics/Samara AltLinguo E-Journal (Jrnl)

Tue Feb 19 19:42:10 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-577. Tue Feb 19 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.577, Calls: General Linguistics/Samara AltLinguo E-Journal (Jrnl)

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.