19.143, Jobs: English & Applied Ling: Lecturer, Global Business Network LLC

Sun Jan 13 19:08:45 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-143. Sun Jan 13 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.143, Jobs: English & Applied Ling: Lecturer, Global Business Network LLC

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 10-Jan-2008
From: Masoud Al Harthy < masoud at globnetllc.com >
Subject: English & Applied Linguistics: Lecturer, Global Business Network LLC (GlobNet), Oman

Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:06:52
From: Masoud Al Harthy [masoud at globnetllc.com]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-143.html&submissionid=165961&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Global Business Network LLC (GlobNet)
Job Location: Ibri, Muscat, Oman
Job Rank: Lecturer

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; English Native Speakers

Required Language(s): English (eng)

About the Company:

Global Business Network LLC (GLOBNET) is a Human Resources and Recruitment
consultancy based in the Sultanate of Oman. A part of this Consultancy
specializes in the recruitment of Oman staff, although we are well
positioned to provide expatriate staff whenever necessary.

The main objective of GlobNet is to provide premium consultancy services to
its client in the Governments, Private and Industrial Sectors. It does this
by drawing on its detailed databank of qualified personnel to match each
client's needs. GlobNet also advertises directly for fresh personnel using
media such as newspapers or the internet should the client so desire.

GlobNet has links with personnel agencies in the Gulf Region, Europe,
America, Asia and Africa, this provide truly worldwide resources to satisfy
our client's requirements.

English Lecturer, Oman

Profile of Ideal Candidate:
-  Must be a native speaker
-  Master with 4 years teaching experience
-  Bachelor of Arts in English or Applied Linguistic with 7 years teaching
experience
-  TESL Certificate
-  Able to commence/mobilize immediately

Benefits:
-  Salary Tax free
-  Air ticket
-  Accommodation
-  Medical Insurance
-  Workman Compensation Insurance
-  Life Insurance within Oman
-  Gratuity and End of Service Benefits

Send your resume with photo to the application email listed below.

Application Deadline: 29-Jul-2008 (Open until filled)

Email Address for Applications: english at globnetllc.com
Contact Information:
	Masoud Al Harthy
	Email: english at globnetllc.com