19.172, Jobs: English & Historical Ling: Lecturer, University College London

Tue Jan 15 17:50:15 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-172. Tue Jan 15 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.172, Jobs: English & Historical Ling: Lecturer, University College London

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Catherine Adams <catherin at linguistlist.org>

Date: 15-Jan-2008
From:  Personnel < k.metzenthin at ucl.ac.uk >
Subject: English & Historical Linguistics: Lecturer, University College London, United Kingdom

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:49:17
From:  Personnel [k.metzenthin at ucl.ac.uk]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-172.html&submissionid=166406&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: University College London
Department: Dept of English Language & Literature
Job Location: London, United Kingdom
Web Address: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/english/about/vacancies.htm

Job Rank: Lecturer

Specialty Areas: Historical Linguistics; History of English Language

Required Language(s): English (eng)

UCL Department of English Language & Literature, Lecturer in the History of
the English Language

Applications are invited from candidates with a primary research interest
and proven research and teaching record in the History of the English
Language. An additional interest in bibliography and/or corpus-based
historical linguistics would be an advantage. The Department would like to
appoint someone who will help to bridge the literature and language
interests in the Department, and the successful candidate will be expected
to contribute fully to the teaching of literature as well as language.

Appointment will be on the Lecturer A scale (UCL Grade 7, £31,685-£34,624 +
£2,714 London Allowance). The appointment will start in October 2008.

Further particulars and information about how to apply are
available on http://www.ucl.ac.uk/english/about/vacancies.htm.

The closing date for receipt of applications is 31st January 2008.
University College London Taking Action for Equality.

Application Deadline: 31-Jan-2008

Web Address for Applications: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/english/about/vacancies.htm
Contact Information:
	Kathryn Metzenthin