19.178, Calls: General Ling/UK; Syntax/UK

Tue Jan 15 21:56:16 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-178. Tue Jan 15 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.178, Calls: General Ling/UK; Syntax/UK

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ania Kubisz <ania at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.