19.194, All: Where Have You & Your LINGUIST T-shirt Been?

Thu Jan 17 00:44:30 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-194. Wed Jan 16 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.194, All: Where Have You & Your LINGUIST T-shirt Been?

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html

Date: 16-Jan-2008
From: Maria Moreno-Rollins < maria at linguistlist.org >
Subject: Where Have You & Your LINGUIST T-shirt Been?

Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 19:41:54
From: Maria Moreno-Rollins [maria at linguistlist.org]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-194.html&submissionid=166484&topicid=1&msgnumber=1

Dear LINGUIST Users,

As our annual Fund Drive approaches, we thought it would be a nice idea to
involve our valuable users. One of our users and contributors sent us a picture
of himself and his family during a family vacation on a remote island where each
member was wearing a LINGUIST List t-shirt. We thought that this year we would
invite you all to send us pictures of yourselves wearing LL attire in your
hometown or anywhere else in the world. We will feature these pictures during
our Fund Drive in March.

If you would like to contribute a picture of yourself or if you have any
question, please send it to maria at linguistlist.org. In the email, don't forget
to tell us where the picture was taken or a very short description of where you are.

We look forward to seeing where you and LINGUIST have been together!

The LINGUIST Fund Drive 2008 Team

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable