19.2100, Jobs: Speech & Language Therapy: Lecturer, University of

Tue Jul 1 19:10:16 UTC 2008

Ulster

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2100. Tue Jul 01 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2100, Jobs: Speech & Language Therapy: Lecturer, University of
Ulster

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

employment page http://linguistlist.org/jobs/jobnet.html. This page has
been set up so that people can report on the employment standards of various
countries.