19.2150, Jobs: Haitian Creole French & Applied Ling: Adjunct Asst Prof, Tulane U

Sat Jul 5 15:17:46 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2150. Sat Jul 05 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2150, Jobs: Haitian Creole French & Applied Ling: Adjunct Asst Prof, Tulane U

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Bethany Townsend <bethany at linguistlist.org>

Date: 04-Jul-2008
From: Tom Klingler < klingler at tulane.edu >
Subject: Haitian Creole French & Applied Linguistics: Adjunct Assistant Professor, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, USA

Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 11:16:23
From: Tom Klingler [klingler at tulane.edu]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-2150.html&submissionid=183643&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Tulane University
Department: French and Italian
Job Location: Louisiana, USA
Web Address: http://www.tulane.edu/~fren_it/

Job Rank: Adjunct Assistant Professor

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics

Required Language(s): Haitian Creole French (hat)

We seek an Adjunct Assistant Professor to teach two courses in Haitian
language and culture each semester, beginning August 27, 2008. Master's
degree required. Salary is $4,000 per course, or $16,000 per year. The
position does not pay benefits or moving expenses.

Tulane University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
committed to excellence through diversity.  All eligible candidates are
invited to apply for this position.

Mailing Address for Applications:
	Professor Tom Klingler
	Department of French and Italian