19.2157, Calls: Language Documentation/USA; General Linguistics/UK

Sun Jul 6 20:17:02 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2157. Sun Jul 06 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2157, Calls: Language Documentation/USA; General Linguistics/UK

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: F. Okki Kurniawan <okki at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.