19.2199, Confs: Phonetics, Phonology/Brazil

Wed Jul 9 20:34:46 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-2199. Wed Jul 09 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.2199, Confs: Phonetics, Phonology/Brazil

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Brandon Devine <brandon at linguistlist.org>

Date: 09-Jul-2008
From: Walcir Cardoso < walcir at education.concordia.ca >
Subject: Congress of Phonetics and Phonology (Brazil)

Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 16:33:03
From: Walcir Cardoso [walcir at education.concordia.ca]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-2199.html&submissionid=184081&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

Congress of Phonetics and Phonology (Brazil)
Short Title: XCNFF/IVCIFF